[GeoStL] Re: PDA's

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 00:37:30 -0600

I think the palm is the best.  There tends to be more and cheaper software
for the palm.  I am on my 3rd PDA, they keep getting better and I have liked
them all.  I now have the Sony PEG-TG50.  I like the sonys the best as they
have an extra dial on the side that is helpful.

It take a bit of work to get everything set up, but once it is set up, it
takes about 5 mouse clicks to get the gpx file onto the PDA.  It works great
for caching