[GeoStL] Re: PDA (paperless caching) help

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:55:51 -0500

-
I use GSAK to generate the HTML, Sunrise XP to create the file to send to my
Palm TX, and Plucker to view it on the PDA.  (I load the hints in my GPS as
a POI).  While it is a pain to go through the steps, I have a macro and it
only takes a few clicks of the mouse.

I have cachemate but do not like it.  Plucker is far superior.  Everything
is on one page.  All the graphics are there.  You have a link for nearest
caches.  Why do people use cachemate?

Steve says he uploads log entries to Gc.com with cachemate.  That could be
useful.  How do you do that?

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"