[GeoStL] Re: PDA (paperless caching) help

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 21:22:37 -0500

-
The springfield group is having the same discussion. They all use Palm products. I use(ed) a toshiba windows Pocket PC and liked it alot.
Weymouth wrote:
-
It is time to replace my PDA.  Mine bit the dust.  I
am just looking for a basic one to use for paperless
caching.  What does everyone recommend and where do
you recommend picking one up at, besides ebay.

Jeff