[GeoStL] Re: PDA Caching

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 20:01:41 -0600

I have to agree.  I am done with mobipocket.  I am very impressed the new
program (the high resolution color viewer looks real good too).  I had all
kinds of problems getting it to work on my Sony.  It turned out the problem
was my 128 meg memory stick had disk errors on it.  I ended up reformatting
the disk and reloading it.  Then all the error messages went away.  However,
only 2 of the five quires I had for today came through, so I have not been
able to set it up completely yet.  I made five copies of gpx2html.exe
so I can have five different groups of caches on my pda.  Anyone who uses
mobipocket is crazy.