[STL Geocaching] Re: PA ?

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:15:29 -0600

I know Butch logged 'Waypoints R Us' in the logbook.
If PA also logged it, at a different time and with
different handwriting, then it's someone else.

Then again, Glenn used to tell us that when new
caches were created, it was a race with the original
hardcore cachers to get to the cache before Butch.
This PA is one of the first few to log of some of
our recent cache placements.  And neither log the
find on the web.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...