[GeoStL] Re: Outdoor Expo pics

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:17:41 -0500

-
I was at Busch yesterday afternoon and it was hot. I will give a great deal
of credit to those who were there all day. There was a breeze from time to
time but you did kind of understand what a hotdog feels like on the grill.
The company was good (as always).  I should be caching this afternoon but
when I look at the temperature at 100, I figure that they'll wait until it
is cooler.  If they don't then, oh well.  I've been working on web pages
that need to be done.  Anyone out there this afternoon caching has a lot
more tolerance than I do to the heat.
Javapgmr aka Steve