[GeoStL] Out of the office until Monday

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:07:15 -0500

-
I will be leaving the geo-office this morning and headed down to camp across the river from Onondaga state park.

As such, any caches in the queue (there are 3 right now) will not be looked at until I get back. I will try to run into town and find a wireless connection but that may or may not work. I am still looking for someone to donate :-) :-) one of those broadband access cards for the laptop. They I can look at caches from nearly anywhere. Ha! Anyway, Happy caching and I will get caught up on things on Monday.

I know we have representatives from the other regional groups on the this list. Spread the word.

Glenn