[GeoStL] Re: Our boy BruceS/Cache Expiration

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:47:38 -0500

I'm new to this whole thing, but personally I think that part of the charm of all the different caches is because they are so different. Let the individuals who placed them decide what the rules are, or what their mindset is going to be about moving it, removing it, etc. Does there really have to be any sort of standard? If the web site is kept updated with the current situation of that cache, that seems like it should be enough.

Just my $.02.

Barbara
missourimule

Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.