[GeoStL] Re: Order Equipment

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 16:51:01 -0600

But Bruce got his through our website I thought... Anyhow, it was a lot cheaper
than Amazon.. I want the GPSMAP 76s... They retail for 449.00 but I have seen
them at GPSCity for 369.00... Bruce got his in that same ballpark... He said he
clicked on the link from the website..

Bruce? Any help here would be appreciated...

Mike

"Insert useless tagline here"