[GeoStL] Re: Oops

  • From: Kat <rock4us@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:14:11 -0500

-
BTW- If you really like pampers you can just fold over the top edge (to the inside) and it should hold- Or just cut a dip in the waist band a little...but i am a huggies fan. I am glad that we have been diaper free for 3 months now Yeah!!! (the little things in life.)
Good Luck.
Stew E
Well, my "find the diapers" mission was accomplished but not without a few "phone a friend" hints. There ARE many more choices now and I was looking for the kind that dips below the belly button. Easier said than done but I did discover that Pampers does not make such a model but Huggies do. So I got them.