[GeoStL] Re: Oops

  • From: "RNX" <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 13:57:37 -0400

-

thanks for the LOL moment. It's noon and i'm drinking my first cup of coffee (i don't generally get to sleep in). Just think Glenn, in a few more years your boy will be running to the store to get you diapers ;)

ummm, does coffee count as food? (just to be safe ...) YES the greek church does serve food today, all day, and all weekend in fact. It's a big part of the festival which continues thru monday.