[GeoStL] Re: One last request for Saturday at Beaumont

  • From: bromley@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:05:07 -0500

-
Gale,

There's no way I can help out all day but might be able to help from 9:00am to
noon.  Between Soccer games, etc. the last half of the day is tied up.  I have
never been to Beaumont (I live in Illinois) but have an idea where it is
anyway.  I don't think we've ever met (I know we were both at the picnic but
out paths never crossed.  Sorry.), so how do I find you? What do I need to
bring?

Steve aka javapgmr