[GeoStL] Re: One last request for Saturday at Beaumont

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:04:37 -0500

-
 We are having a troop BBQ that day, and I need to be there to set up and
getthat going. I might be able to get by there a bit after noon to give you
ahand.
Gale R. Nie wrote: - Right now I have 4 maybes on volunteers to help at the
SLAGA geocaching demonstration at Beaumont Saturday so I'm asking one last
time in case someone missed the earlier emails or have had a change in
schedules and can make it now. If I was just sitting at a table talking to
the scouts, I could handle it myself but I planned to hide a couple of
cacheslike we do at Tiger Days and one person can't do both. I'm supposed to
be receiving a map from the organizer showing where we will be placed so if
you can make it, just let me know and I'll send it to you when I get it. The
event is from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and I plan to be there around 8 a.m. to set
up. Right now they have 192 scouts registered and more will register on
Saturday, so they are estimating 300-325 will attend. Shouldn't be as busy
asTiger Days because I think they usually have more than that attend that
event. Gale **************************************** For List Info or To
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[1] Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[2]

--- Links ---