[GeoStL] Re: One last request for Saturday at Beaumont

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:46:14 -0500

-
I do believe it is the same event.  It's an event for new scouts.

Mike and I are doing an event at Busch Wildlife (no geocaching though) =
for new Tiger Cubs.  We have had a tremendous response.  So far we have =
150 boys signed up.  This is for our district Boone Trails.  If that is =
any indication of what you guys will get at Beaumont, you just might get =
a great turn out.

Good luck.
Bridget=20