[GeoStL] One last request for Saturday at Beaumont

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:06:57 -0500

-
Right now I have 4 maybes on volunteers to help at the SLAGA geocaching
demonstration at Beaumont Saturday so I'm asking one last time in case someone
missed the earlier emails or have had a change in schedules and can make it
now.  If I was just sitting at a table talking to the scouts, I could handle it
myself but I planned to hide a couple of caches like we do at Tiger Days and
one person can't do both. I'm supposed to be receiving a map from the organizer
showing where we will be placed so if you can make it, just let me know and
I'll send it to you when I get it.  The event is from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and I
plan to be there around 8 a.m. to set up.   Right now they have 192 scouts
registered and more will register on Saturday, so they are estimating 300-325
will attend. Shouldn't be as busy as Tiger Days because I think they usually
have more than that attend that event.
Gale