[GeoStL] Re: One Thousand Caches x 5

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:26:51 -0500

Whoa...  5000 kudos to all!
Nancy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Fourfeld@xxxxxxx
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 1:34 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] One Thousand Caches x 5

  Maybe this has happened before, but I've never noticed it.  The Milestones
section of the SLAGA website shows that 5  S.L.A.G.A.  members hit their
thousand find milestone within about a week of each other.

  Congrats' to Dogda, L Frank, Kiddylan and Aquila and Ladyhawk for making it
to the "four digit club".  Keep up the good work.

  I found my first cache in July of 2001, so it took my about 80 months to
reach 1000.  I did some rough figuring and determined I probably ate about 7186
meals during that same time period.  The numbers are indisputable.  If I want
to maintain my "member in good standing" status with S.L.A.G.A.  I'm going to
have to stop skipping so many meals. [|8^0).

  Mark