[GeoStL] Re: One MORE NGR RE: Columbia/Hearnes Center

  • From: Dave Keiser <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 21:11:53 -0600

If I remember correctly, they all are regular bleacher seats--no backs. But looking at the diagram, it talks about chair backs in some sections. Check it out at: http://mutigers.ocsn.com/marketplace/boosters/boosters-static-info/hearnes.html

So, I guess it depends on how good of a seat you have. It looks like sections A&B have chair backs, but only parts of C do. Do you have a seating assignment?

dave (fullquiver)

On Thursday, February 5, 2004, at 05:54 PM, TKLNHL wrote:

Sorry to be a pest -- but I know there are Mizzouperts here.

Hearnes Center -- the tickets that say "Bleacher Seats" are these seats REAL bleachers? As in slabs   of wood bench-type seats found in the bleacher section of baseball parks, high-school gymnasiums etc or are they "bleacher" seats because they are at the very top and far away? Or are they the regular the uncomfortable, short-backed-with-arms-made-for-16-hipped-short-waisted-people-that-we-are-not seats and are called bleacher seats because they are the ones the most distance away from what you are there to see?

Could just call the place, but that would mean waiting until the morning...

Thanks AGAIN,
Nancy