[GeoStL] Re: One BIG TB!

  • From: The Deen Family <bajaclan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:23:34 -0400

-
No, we found this TB in the daylight, not midnight like Nashville.

http://img.groundspeak.com/cache/log/ ea3838ef-8cc8-4172-81d6-9901e78ca653.jpg

The only police car I saw was the one who responded to the accident caused by the guy in front of me who rode his brakes (but apparently didn't use them) the entire way from NoVA to (almost) Richmond. Justice was served! :D

On Jun 13, 2005, at 22:10, GC-RGS wrote:

-
What? No police car and "put your hands on the car" like Nashville last year?

Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Deen Family" <bajaclan@xxxxxxxxxxx>