[GeoStL] On the 13th Day of Christmas...

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:11:11 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

-
Another local December geocaching event just got approved last night.  We
realize that December is tight with holiday parties and good ole jolly cheer.
People are traveling near and far and Santa's sleigh cannot be far away, but
2_cats has created a rather unique series of holiday-themed caches located near
SIUE (Edwardsville, IL area).  To celebrate the approval of all 12 caches, and
to provide one more opportunity to spread that holiday caching joy to everyone,
we have put together a small little meet and greet.  We realize that not
everyone will be able to attend, but if you are looking for one more excuse to
get away from the crowded malls and crazy parking lots, then perhaps this is
the event for you.  The event is set up like a brunch--which means the event
will not take up your entire day.  Stop by, eat, and then leave if you must,
but if you can stay little longer, I bet some group will undoubtedly get
together at the event to find all of the 12 "Caches" (er, Days) of Christmas
treasures.  Here is the link to the event page which has all of the details:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=gc1jkef

HO, HO, HO-pe to see you there!

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man