[GeoStL] Re: Old Easter 'cache'

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:50:11 -0500

-
i think i remember this one in KC. I'll have to think on it for a bit.

BajaClan wrote:
-
Need help locating a posting from several years ago... Can anyone help?

It was a temporary cache (not listed on GC) in either the STL or KC area with an 'egg' theme. Someone placed a cache outside their house just for Easter (2004 I think) and the 'cache page' was only on one of the forums/freelists. The write-up was egg-ceptional. I now have a friend with a suitable cache container who is (finally!) ready to place his first cache. Thought he might get an idea or two from this original cache description, but I can't find it in the freelist/SLAGA archives. Does anyone else remember what I'm talking about or know where to find this cache description?