[GeoStL] Old Easter 'cache'

  • From: BajaClan <bajaclan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 17:29:13 -0400

-
Need help locating a posting from several years ago... Can anyone help?

It was a temporary cache (not listed on GC) in either the STL or KC area with an 'egg' theme. Someone placed a cache outside their house just for Easter (2004 I think) and the 'cache page' was only on one of the forums/freelists. The write-up was egg-ceptional. I now have a friend with a suitable cache container who is (finally!) ready to place his first cache. Thought he might get an idea or two from this original cache description, but I can't find it in the freelist/SLAGA archives. Does anyone else remember what I'm talking about or know where to find this cache description?