[GeoStL] Re: Off topic? aren't we all at times?

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:17:08 -0600

  Exactly the way I feel.  Bernie

Heit samma lustig
View my web page at:  http://verhey.tripod.com/mywebpage/
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Geocachette@xxxxxxx
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 7:38 AM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Off topic? aren't we all at times?

  Barramus wrote:

  Two wrongs don't.........
  I think it is totally inappropriate to discuss politics here, no matter
  what political party you believe in.

  Barramus
  N   38° 25.081'
  W 90° 42.823'

  --------------------------
  I guess it all depends on your opinions but the first post did say some may
not like it.  I see lots of posts that are off topic and sometimes contain a
few comments that I would rather not have read ... that is when I delete them
and realize that not everybody in this group shares my beliefs or opinions.

  The problem comes in when people attack a member in good standin who wished
to share something that he enjoyed with the rest of the group.  ... and then
send in a zillion posts responding to every flame that comes in.

  I can cast a fair bet that you are all a bit older than me ... except for the
infamous Chris.... and  I am embarrassed that so many rude comments were made
... even if it no one can prove the events are true 100%.

  I am sorry if this posts offends anyone.

  GeorgeAnn , geocachette