[GeoStL] Off Topic... Military Appreciation Month

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <lichanura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 07:08:47 -0600

-
As an American & former Navy man, I believe this is the least we can do for our
men & women in uniform!

God bless America!

Eric

Subject: Please review, sign and pass on
Please visit the Department of Defense web page below and sign in thanking
the men and women of the U.S. military services for defending our freedom.
The compiled list of names will be sent out to our soldiers at the end of
the month. So far, there are only about 2.7 million names. What a shame.
National Military Appreciation Month. The entire exercise takes 10
seconds...literally.
Please pass it on to your email friends.

http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA