[GeoStL] Off Subject Topics

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:24:35 -0800 (PST)

-
Too all in this geocaching group,

I have belonged on and off to a number of different
groups over the years and I find that off topic
subjects tend to dominate a group after a while due to
there only being so much of a given subject. It also
happens after people have met and get to know one
another better. For instance I have met a lot of the
people here personally and I do have an interest in
how they are doing. It is something that happens and I
personally enjoy talking with others about other
things besides geocaching. If you want to make this a
"geocaching only" group I guess that will be fine but
it will not be nearly as interesting. While I have
been in this mailing list for a while,though not as
long as some of the old timers, MOST of the
conversation has dealt with geocaching so I don't
quite see the problem.
Secondly, as far as Chris goes ....he is young and can
be annoying at times (hell I have a 14 year old myself
I should know) but he does have a right to express his
opinion and should be given the opportunity....if you
don't want to read his posts just delete them.

Sorry for ranting and I apologize in advance to any
who might be offended but this is just my 2 cents
worth.

Dan (Thunder)

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA