[GeoStL] Re: OT, but the hunters may get a kick out of this...

  • From: "merkin" <merkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 07:47:30 -0700

-

It's also covered in "The Big Book of Urban Legends", published by Paradox
Press.  Good book.  Seems three-quarters of the "true stories" are in there.

BTW, my daughter Linda (age 5) would like to send thanks to whoever contributed
the exhaust filter cannister at the Christmas party.  She sang "I hit the
jackpot!" all the way home.  Never in her wildest dreams could she have come up
with such a good kids present.  You made her day.

merkin4

From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Mon, 8 Dec 2003 08:47:22 -0600

>      This is from a radio program, a true report of an incident in Wisconsin:

Subject field