[GeoStL] OT: Golden Retriever Rescue

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocache STL List" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:59:18 -0500

-
Isn't someone here affiliated with one of Golden Retriever Rescue groups here
in St. Louis?
I met a couple of gals from one of the groups last night. One lady was "Ona"
and I can't remember the other lady's name -- very nice people.
They are working on an Auction/trivia night fundraiser.
I'm just being nosey really -- or thought that if this was the group a cacher
was associated with it  might be fun to get  a table together and attend.
Nancy