[GeoStL] Re: OT: Facebook Virus? How do they work?

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 12:54:18 -0700 (PDT)

Nancy,
Sarah and I both got the same post. Fortunately my antivir caught it and would
not let me open it. I called Shirley and asked about it also. She confirmed it
was not from her. I would suggest reporting the incident to FB and let them
deal with it. I have been getting warnings about someone named Christopher
Butterfield being a hacker, but I don't know that as a fact, just a rumor.

'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'

Life is way to short to take serious.