[GeoSTL] OT: Bookcrossing meeting

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 19:03:03 -0500

A few of us are both Geocachers and Bookcrossers, so I thought I would post
this here. We are having our first official Bookcrossing meeting.

> St. Charles/St. Louis Bookcrossers meeting
> July 23, 2002
> 7:30 pm
> St. Louis Bread Company on Zumbehl Road (in the
> Dierbergh's strip mall)
> Come meet fellow Bookcrossers and share ideas
> for successful releases.

I will also be hiding a Bookcrossing Geocache soon. Box is full and ready to
go, just have to go find a hiding spot. So look for that soon.

Jen

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.