[GeoStL] Re: OK ya'll

  • From: Greg Ponder <thehairyhillbilly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:00:17 -0800 (PST)

I have watched the Chris-capades from my long-distance perch and have never
entered the fray. But...at least from my viewpoint...this whole episode is
getting more bizarre and strained every day.
Here's my question: How difficult would it be for three or four of you to get
together and invite the Binders to a convenient restaurant for Coke and coffee?
A face-to-face may be the only way to come to a true understanding. Email and
other forms of electron tag are too fragmented and lack structure. Chris is
going to tell his dad whatever he thinks his dad wants to hear (We've all been
there). He won't be able to do that when you're all together.
It seems time to put an end to this nonsense once and for all. It's time to get
the complete picture of the Binders and how (or if) they can relate to SLAGA,
and meeting them in person may be the only way to properly evaluate them.
My two cents,
Hairy
 Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
OK ya'll what do ya want to do??

gln

>To: "Glenn"
>Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 06:18:56 -0600
>From: "Chris Binder"
>Subject: Re: Welcome to SLAGA
>
>Dear Glenn,
>
>I'm new to geocaching.com and the SLAGA community. I understand that you
>may have done a little tracing, and yes, my address does go back to my
>son's website. I am actually running that little fiasco on Chris's
>website. (Tax ID, Employer ID Number, you know...) I actually have an
>degree in Electronics repair, so I'm helping out there. Yes, you have a
>right to be suspicious, but at this point there is nothing really to be
>suspicious about. Thank you for your time and understanding!
>
>Signed,
>Paul Binder

>Get 25MB, POP3, Spam Filtering with LYCOS MAIL PLUS for $19.95/year.
>http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus

The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA