[GeoStL] Re: OH .. for the purists NGR Re: Re: Equestrian Geocaching Class?

  • From: fascist-cows_dreaming@xxxxxxx
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 17:36:37 -0400

-

nice to see that I am not the only one who recognizes 'the line' when it
appears in the rear view mirror while receeding quickly into the distance :P

        From: Michael Griffin

        And the ability to download and install Myotis maps.

                From: Brad Wheeling

                I just noticed that we are having an equestrian geocaching
class. Does my horse have to have its own GPS?

                Brad