[GeoStL] Re: Now SORRY - Was Re: SLAGA Winter Newsletter published -QUESTION?

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:19:54 -0600

-
Only a fool would say that you don't contribute or you are critical... Mike,
I can honestly say that you are one of the most sincere and humble people I
have ever met. I know how much you have given to this sport/hobby. Heck, you
throw some great parties in JC!! :-)

I, for one, applaud you for all you do in JC and the surrounding community!

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050