[GeoStL] Re: Now: 10/10/10 Fall Picnic

  • From: Mike Maryan <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:10:47 -0500

-
Yes, The Annual Fall Picnic will be 10/10/10,  still waiting to hear back on
the final location!   It will either be at the corporate picnic shelter in
Creve Couer Lake or at the corporate shelter in Queeny Park!   Cache page is
almost done!   By the way,  I am looking for volunteers to help with the setup,
cleanup, BBQ cooks, 50/50 table, Poker run, Silent Auction, Misc. Games, Travel
Bug attendant!!!  If you would like to volunteer please send me an email
directly or post it to the forums or freelist under Fall Picnic Volunteers
Oh yeah, Crowesfeat30 (Sarah) is having a 10/10/10 coin made!  Look for the
cache page soon!

MIke "TheMadChef"