[GeoStL] Re: Note to the group going to Iowa

  • From: Joyce <lake_wannabees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 12:07:39 -0700 (PDT)

Mike had talked about starting at the museum but since it doesn't open until
10, I'm game for this one and maybe we could fit this in with other's caching
plans.

And to answer Andrew, most of the people who've talked about going were going
up on Friday.  It's about a 4.5 hour drive each way so just a Saturday trip
would be a lot driving for a one day cache trip.

Joyce