[GeoStL] Note of Thanks

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Freelist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:44:04 -0500

-
To all the Calendar helpers for the MoGeo/KS  community calendar. We have been
going at it for a couple months and everything looks good.

Again, thanks to the folks around the state that are helping me maintain
(actually maintaining as I am not doing anything really)  the calendar.

If things are working as planned, anyone that is signed as a member of the
MoGeo website will get a community calendar notice of any event in the state
and surrounding states that are within striking distance of Missouri.

Without the helpers, this would not happen as smoothly as it does.

Thanks again, you know who y'all are. :-)

Glenn
"Seek quality, not quantity".
--
Your friendly Missouri Geocache Review team is
Glenn (*gln),   & Mongo

NEW MoGeo Calendar of Events http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=calendar

July 22, 2010 10:43 AM by *gln

from this