[GeoStL] Not lost,out there somewhere

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:16:05 -0500

-

Hi Glenn and St Louis cachers,

PC was hit by last weeks storm and was fryed. For some reason have not
received any e-mail from the geogroup.It might be on my end here,had a hard
time turning off spam blocker on my new PC.Hope everyone in geostl is well
and having fun.

Looks like the picnic went well, to bad we missed it. Did make 2 in the
D.C. area.Been out of town alot, I think I've now found more caches in
Michigan then in Missouri now. In town for a 2 or 3 days and off again on
vac.Looks like I'm going to back to Detroit and then to  CA. next month for
work, love new cache area. Hope to get back in time to fly my balloon
before the season is over. Have not had time to fly in 6 month. Starting to
have withdraws, all work and no play. well I guess there is caching
somewhere new everyday on the road.

I will be taking my 2 caches at the farm off line after this weekend and
will put them back when the leaves fall off. I'm afraid of someone falling
over a fence or drainage ditch and there will be some work done repairing
them soon.We have been removing the old wire as we find it,hard to find
this time of year. Don't went any cachers to get hurt.  We will have a
nighttime cache up and running this fall too. Hope to put all 3 on line in
Oct.  The new barn is about built. Will be putting in the floor next month.

Might be a good place for the fall picnic or not. It might be to for to
drive? Just a thought, hay ride, BBQ,farm caching, maybe a balloon
teather.That all and hope to see ya all down the trail soon.

Kevin & Kory (K-TEAM)

Subject field