[GeoStL] Not Totally NGR: Camping North

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching Freelist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:18:04 -0500

Does anyone have any experience or input on camping in our northern states?
Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, Michigan.Great Lakes.   We're thinking of
hitting the road in our soon-to-be-refurbed camper in August. My reasoning is
it may be cooler the further north we go (although hubby's concocting a way to
install that room sized a/c in there lol).  Caching, scenery, big-dog-friendly
are important as,well as  I suspect, a stop at Mall of America (surely there's
a cache there isn't there??)

Nancy