[GeoStL] Re: North county

  • From: "Jon Mertz" <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:45:48 -0500

Don't use rivers and roads as any boundary except the southern one. Most of
North County's boundary is the boundary of St. Louis County. This is
definitely predefined. It's the southern boundary of North County that might
be a question. Unfortunately I'm learning that the boundaries I grew up
understanding are flat-out wrong (i.e. anything inside of 270 is "The City"
and you don't want to be there.) but I'd say hwy 70 is a good start for a
southern boundary. I'm not sure how you'd want to treat the airport and
surrounding areas.