[GeoStL] Re: (No To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 18:05:12 -0500

-
Here is a bookmark list of caches in JB and Sylvan Springs.

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=d37b64c8-fc11-48f3-ac0c-143898db55e6

Cedar is an easy bushwhack through some grass fields and just into the woods, once you figure out the coordinates.

Under the teeter totter and did it make a sound? are easy walks on existing dirt trails.

Let's go swimmin' is probably the worst walk at the final if you can't find the correct opening into the woods. Most of the others are fun, easy to get too but will make you search a while (or longer) :-)

Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Shahriary" <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx>