[GeoStL] No RE: Should he walk the plank?

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 17:25:13 -0600

While this clearly is not legit, I would say no because I think what some
other numbers hounds have done to get their finds up is just as bad as this.
While I do not condone what was done, we should reflect on how the way
Geocaching is evolving into nothing matters but numbers creates a climate
conducive to getting your numbers up anyway you can.  I say make the numbers
hounds walk the plank.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"