[GeoStL] No Problem for me with the "What Do I Do" trio

  • From: Owen Curtis <owen.curtis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 00:26:02 -0500

">You don’t think that’s a family (Mom and dad-Mami y Papi) and their 2
kids?"

I do.  I have no problem with the logs from these three.

I was trying to help out anyone wondering about or questioning logs from any
of these three.  I agree with Rich, this seems like a family.  I'm also
guessing they're not out to enter bogus logs to roll up their score.

Just adding my 2 cents to help those who wondered about logs from any of
these three.

BTW - thanks to all who have helped to keep Tub of Toys stocked.  Nothing
better for me than to help make some kids first caching experience a cool
one.  I apologize, my cache doesn't not contain "WARNING, GEOCACHING CAN BE
ADDICTIVE, WHILE PROMOTING HEALTHLY HIKING!"

Cache on!
Owen
aka Walk This Way x 2