[GeoStL] Re: (No In-Reply-To: <SNT142-W2672A6AF0576ABE6F0D7E3B1EE0@xxxxxxx>

  • From: Susie Nelson <szcue@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 22:25:12 -0400 (EDT)

Bob-
Sorry to hear about this. Our condolences to Barb, his family and you.  Thanks
for letting us know.
Prayers are with you.

Susie and Jim
Quailman2

As some of you know Guenther Kern, my wife's father, passed away last week.
His visitation is  Sunday from 3pm to 7pm at Kutis Funeral Home.  Their address
is: 10151 Gravois in Affton.  There is a mass at 10am at St. Simon Catholic
Church (11019 Mueller Rd) in South County (just north of Lindbergh).
Internment in Jefferson Barracks following the mass.   The funeral notice was
in today's Post and will be stated again in the Sunday paper edition.

He suffered from a progressive lung disease for the last several years.  Prior
to that he was an avid traveler, photographer, and train enthusiast.

Sincerly,

Bob Pratt
BBD1
636-296-6333