[GeoStL] Re: Nightime Caches? Or Caches that can be done early morning or late in the evening.

  • From: Brian Yonke <byonke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 06:12:11 -0700 (PDT)

Actually there are a couple more in the KC area.

Dusty #4 - The Night Walk (in the mud)
by DustyJacket
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=2e4e62b3-f335-4c24-861d-c3d2f2c48bef

Looney Lagoon
by 6MOkids
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=4563fccd-b80f-48f8-8ee8-40ec0b39c3a0

Looney Lagoon is not far from I70. Dusty #4 is more remote, but is an
interesting walk. If you do the Night Riverbluff Walk, I have another
traditional cache nearby. It's quite a walk but mostly on an old road.

Brian
Tim & Pam Ueltzen <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Looks like we have a cache to find Friday night when we get up there.

Thanks for the information.

Tim