[GeoStL] Re: Nightime Caches? Or Caches that can be done early morning or late in the evening.

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:36:55 -0700 (PDT)

I dont know....  I am afraid of the woods at night.  I attempted a few times
and got scared off by possoms and skunks and stuff.

No... Really.  The OLD ST LOU -GCK5DR cache in downtown, I would recommend that
one at night, at least I plan on that either very early, cause there are too
many mugles in the day.

HEAP BIG ROCK - GCJ3M2, can be done before sunrise, early in the morning, but
would not recommend it in evening.

Just look for terrain 1-star ratings... Those listed above are ones that I did
I see suitable at night, and even recommend for early morning while the world
is still asleep.

Dave Leggett <d.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone knows of any caches out here that can be done in
the evening, or late at night. Sometimes I like to roam, and would like to know
if anyone is familiar with caches that can be found late at night.

Thanks in advance.

Flatkatz

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)