[GeoStL] News flash for favorite approver.

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GC-maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 16:26:53 -0600

The voting is over. The winners are...

1st place...9key

2nd place...umc. I still haven't figured out how this happened!

3rd place was Honeychile...very close on umc's heels. Many of those that voted
commented on her poem but went with their local approver. I know her personally
and think she is an out standing person. So if no one has an objection (not
that I care) She will also recieve a staff.

The other Approvers that made the top 10 list and didn't win...I offer you a
staff at half price. I know it's not much, but it's my small way of saying
thanks for a job well done! From the votes I got for all of you, they all
echoed the same message...you are the greatest!

El Diablo

Glenn,

I told you those checks had to be bigger!!

We'll do better for you next time.