[GeoStL] Re: Newly released caches

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:44:47 -0500

-
 From a post by tklnhl & kyd

Oh wait .. it's under Member Features  from the My Account page.

Instant Log Notification Feature

visit Insta-Notify page

You can subscribe to a location and whenever certain logs are entered by
geocachers in that area, you receive an email. The new "publish" log type
will allow you to be the first one in your area to get notified of a new
listing. As the new feature is improved, other log types like found notes
will be added.

Nancy

Fourfeld@xxxxxxx wrote:

>-
>Now that the goestl.com site is no longer listing new caches, is there some
>other way to get notified of new publications in a timely manner? (Not just
>once a week)  Is there a way to set this up using pocket queries?
>All I would be interested in is new publications, not all recent logs.
>
>Anyone who is kind enough to resond, please keep in mind I'm an idio-savant.
>The "idio" refers to my (lack of) understanding of computers: and the
>"savant".......well, I'm still trying to figure that one out.  There must be
>something I'm good at.  LOL.  Please, keep the advise rudimentary.
>
>Thanks,
>Sniper1
>Mark

> Subject field