[GeoStL] Re: Newly released caches

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <crowesfeat30@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:33:54 -0700 (PDT)

-
Mark, I went here : http://www.geocacher-u.com/resources/mindingpqs.html and
followed the directions to set up a "New Local Caches" Pocket Query. It will
only show caches that have not yet been found the way I have it set up but I'm
sure that you could modify it to show caches placed during a certain timeframe
that have been found if you'd like to.

Sarah
Fourfeld@xxxxxxx wrote:
-
Now that the goestl.com site is no longer listing new caches, is there some
other way to get notified of new publications in a timely manner? (Not just
once a week) Is there a way to set this up using pocket queries?
All I would be interested in is new publications, not all recent logs.

Anyone who is kind enough to resond, please keep in mind I'm an idio-savant.
The "idio" refers to my (lack of) understanding of computers: and the
"savant".......well, I'm still trying to figure that one out. There must be
something I'm good at. LOL. Please, keep the advise rudimentary.

Thanks,
Sniper1
Mark

Subject field