[GeoStL] Newly released caches

  • From: Fourfeld@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:39:12 EDT

-
Now that the goestl.com site is no longer listing new caches, is there some
other way to get notified of new publications in a timely manner? (Not just
once a week)  Is there a way to set this up using pocket queries?
All I would be interested in is new publications, not all recent logs.

Anyone who is kind enough to resond, please keep in mind I'm an idio-savant.
The "idio" refers to my (lack of) understanding of computers: and the
"savant".......well, I'm still trying to figure that one out.  There must be
something I'm good at.  LOL.  Please, keep the advise rudimentary.

Thanks,
Sniper1
Mark

Subject field