[GeoStL] Re: Newbie question...

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:17:28 -0500

-
Welcome!  My advice would be please don't hide it too near a playground.
Moms get really creeped out when they see men lurking in the bushes near
where their kids are playing.  That has been already discussed here, but it
was before you joined so I thought I would repeat it for your benefit.

Laura (a.k.a. purple)

Subject field