[GeoStL] Re: New versions of all my maps RE: Re: MOGA

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 16:32:09 -0500

I was looking at the waypoints for MOGA and realized I did not field check
the Stoutsville Recreation Area.  But I checked it out in GoogleEarth and
have added some things.  There are some roads/trails -not sure what they
are- showing up that I have added as unpaved roads.  For fun, I also added
the fields that showed up.  So I will have updated installers tonight.  I
will post a note when they are up.  If you already downloaded, the installer
will automatically uninstall the old version and add the new.

I was hoping to do 5K today on the Lewis Trail but had to call it off due to
a toothache.  Maybe Tuesday I will make it.  But for now, I am at 4997.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"