[GeoStL] Re: New guideline revisions are official

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:47:18 -0600

-
Does that mean we have to release all the MOGA caches by March 13th to have
them published by March 23rd or does it mean that we need to release them by
March 13th for the 23rd event??

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

"Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I think the green
thingy is us."
   - Guy, from Galaxy Quest...